For over forty years Reynolds has been designing and building homes in New Mexico and beyond, that heat and cool themselves, are built from natural and recycled materials, produce their own electricity, collect their own water, treat their own sewage and grow their own food. 23rd July in Fitzroy and 25th July in Bendigo
We invite individuals making an exciting impact in sustainability and design to speak for half an hour on their topics of expertise and experiences that have inspired new ideas.The next one is on May 14 from 6pm, with Triple J reporter Ronan Sharkey.
Design Victoria’s seminars and workshops are run in collaboration with professional associations, industry peak bodies, tertiary education institutions and government to ensure relevance and value for participants.
Embedding Eco-Design – Tools for success for Victorian designers (24 February 2008)
Marketing ‘Greener’ Products Seminar for small and medium sized organizations in Victoria (5 March 2008)
Marketing ‘Greener; Products Workshop for small and medium sized organizations in Victoria (1 April 2008)
Communicating Eco-Design – Staying on top of the market for Victorian designers (5 May 2008)
Design Victoria is holding numerous events. Be sure to register early as they book out fast
- Business Case for ‘Greener’ Products Workshop – 11 November, 2008
- Life Cycle Eco-Design Strategies — Effective decision making – 25 November, 2008
- Embedding Eco-Design — Tools for success – 24 February, 2009
- Marketing ‘Greener’ Products Seminar – 5 March, 2009
- Marketing ‘Greener’ Products Workshop – 1 April, 2009
- Communicating Eco-Design — Staying on top of the market – 5 May, 2009